Pumpkin Seed Oil (207ml) – Cold Pressed
Andreas Pumpkin Seed oil has a smooth nutty flavor and aroma. These seeds are mineral-rich, full of healthy fatty acids, and high in vitamin K. The deep green color of this nourishing oil comes from antioxidant-rich phytochemicals. Prostate, bladder, and kidney health all benefit from regular use of this oil.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (207ml), Early research has indicated that pumpkin seed oil possesses amazing health benefits, and, as recent studies have revealed, it is one of the top three nutritional oils.
- Andreas Pumpkin Seed Oil contains minerals including magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, and manganese.
- It also contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E, and K. High amounts of monounsaturated fats, protein, and phytosterols, particularly beta-sitosterol, are also present in this oil. It contains antioxidants, including selenium, tocopherols, and carotenoids.
- Andreas Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil also possesses anti-parasitic properties, indicating use for the treatment of tapeworm infestations and schistosomiasis.
- It also has anti-inflammatory properties, as well as the ability to reduce swelling and irritation, making Andreas Pumpkin Seed Oil helpful for people who suffer from arthritis pain.
- Studies have also proven that pumpkin seed oil, with its high tryptophan content, may be beneficial to those who suffer from depression or who have trouble sleeping.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Benefits:
- Fights Hair Loss in Men
- Fights Intestinal Parasites
- Soothes Overactive Bladder
- Encourages Mental Well-Being
- Powerful Antioxidant Protection
- Regulates Cholesterol -reduces LDL
- Helps relieve symptoms of Menopause
- Boosts the Immune System and Metabolism
- Anti-Diabetic effects -proven to be a anti-hyperglycemic
- Kidney and Bladder Health -aids in lowering risk of stones
pressed pumpkin seed oil for the first time in 2009, upon request from a costumer with chronic prostate discomfort. I pressed 5 bottles of oil for him, and he was so happy that after just 5 days of taking this oil, he was completely relieved of all of his discomfort. After he shared his experience with me, I began taking the pumpkin seed oil myself, and I found that some of the lingering symptoms of my Crohn’s Disease diminished or disappeared. Although the flaxseed oil I had been taking for almost 3 years had relieved the pain and inflammation throughout my body, I was still waking up at least five times every night to go to the bathroom due to my Crohn’s Disease. With the pumpkin seed oil, this nightly disruption was reduced to 1 time per night. This change was huge for me, as I had not been able to sleep through the night for 4 years because of the Crohn’s Disease.“
Andreas Wecker, Founder of Andreas Seed Oils
A Study into Pumpkin Seed Oil
- The study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition* shows that the use of pumpkin seed oil can reduce the risk of bladder-stone disease, and inhibit the formation of kidney stones.
- Pumpkin seed oil helps maintain prostate health due to the high levels of zinc, essential fatty acids, and phytosterols.
- Due to the process Andreas Seed Oils uses to press Andreas Pumpkin Seed Oil, the nutrient-coded fibers naturally remain in the oil, enhancing the flavor and aiding in the delivery of the full benefits of the seeds.
- Pumpkin seed oil is one of the most nutritional oils available, containing essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and phytosterols. Rich in minerals iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, and manganese.
- Pumpkin seeds contain high amounts of omega-6 and zinc which supports reproductive health, immunity, and protein absorption.
- A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that the use of pumpkin seed oil can reduce the risk of bladder-stone disease, and inhibit the formation of kidney stones. Studies have also shown that pumpkin seed oil helps maintain prostate health due to the high levels of zinc, essential fatty acids, and phytosterols.
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?<>/p>
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.