Immunity Booster Bundle – SAVE 15%
Our Immunity Booster Deal contains:
- FLAX SEED OIL (207ml)
- FENNEL SEED OIL (30ml)
- PUMPKIN SEED OIL (207ml)
- CORIANDER SEED OIL (50ml)
- BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL (207ml)
- 100% Cold Pressed in small batches
- Instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
Our Immunity Booster Bundle is the perfect health bundle combination to protect and build your immune system.
It is important to use these five oils as each oil has a separate function to help with inflammation, detoxing, removing heavy metals, and overall gut health.
This great-tasting oil collection is the best fuel you can supply your body at a cellular level to thrive in every way possible.
Cold Pressed Flax Seed Oil:
Flax Seed oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid a-linolenic acid (ALA), with even more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing ALA omega-3 content than fish oil. Flax seed oil also contains lignans, which have powerful antioxidant and estrogen properties.
Flax contains up to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods. Flax lignans have shown promising effects in reducing growth of cancerous tumors, especially hormone-sensitive ones such as those of the breast, endometrium and prostate.
- Improves Sleep -increasing levels of sleep-regulating serotonin
- May ease arthritis, especially in rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus
- Can help protect the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Supports Brain Health, cognition and concentration
- Improves Joint and Muscle mobility
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Helps repair cell membranes
Cold Pressed Heirloom Fennel Seed Oil
The ONLY Cold Pressed Heirloom Fennel Seed Oil in the world.
This is NOT an essential oil.
Fennel Seed is known to be a potent and powerful aid for digestive health. Like its root plant, it has a licorice-like flavor and aroma. Fennel is an antiseptic, can help reduce gut spasms, helps prevent gas and bloating, speed digestion, has purifying and detoxifying effects, is an expectorant, a powerful antioxidant, natural laxative, and even a mouth freshener!
- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Antifungal properties
- Relieves indigestion and digestive troubles
- Supports a Healthy Lymphatic System
- Eases monthly menstrual cycles
- Reduces Asthma Symptoms
- Calms minor Skin Irritation
- Improves EyeSight
Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin seed oil is one of the most nutritional oils available, containing essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and phytosterols. Rich in minerals iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, and manganese.
Pumpkin seeds contain high amounts of omega-6 and zinc which supports reproductive health, immunity, and protein absorption.
- Kidney and Bladder Health -aids in lowering the risk of stones
- Anti-Diabetic effects -proven to be an anti-hyperglycemic
- Boosts the Immune System and Metabolism
- Helps relieve symptoms of Menopause
- Regulates Cholesterol -reduces LDL
- Powerful Antioxidant Protection
- Encourages Mental Well-Being
Cold Pressed Coriander Seed Oil
Coriander has a warm, sweet and spicy aroma. Although this aromatic spice is most well-known for its use in Mediterranean cuisine, the use of coriander oil, produced from the seeds of the coriander plant, has provided numerous health benefits over the centuries.
Coriander benefits gut health, skin health and blood sugar balance, coriander is effective for supporting the body’s natural detoxification processes. Recent studies have revealed coriander oil’s impressive anti-inflammatory properties and it is known for its high antioxidant levels as well.
- Helps ease digestive issues such as indigestion, and flatulence
- Improves Gut Health-contributes to a balanced microbiome
- Antispasmodic -helps reduce muscle spasm and cramps
- Supports organ health to help flush out toxins
- Natural bacteria-balancing properties
- Helps to remove heavy metals
- Natural aphrodisiac
Cold Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil
Black Cumin Seed Oil (also known as Black Seed Oil) is derived from a plant known as black cumin, native to Southwestern Asia, the Mediterranean, and North Africa.
Black cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, potassium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous
- Promotes joint health -ability to ease joint pain and may reduce symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Supports the cardiovascular system -Balances cholesterol & regulates blood pressure
- Support for Diabetics -improved insulin utilization and sensitivity
- Supports reduction of antibodies in auto-immune challenges
- Promotes weight management, boosts metabolism
- Fights Fungal and Candida infections
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, known as Miron or Violet glass, is deeply coloured and almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.