The Andreas Pet Bundle includes Pumpkin Seed Oil & Hemp Seed Oil.
Our pet bundle is specifically designed to provide the best nutrition available to your pets, to support their body at the cellular level to thrive in every way possible.
Oils that have undergone heat during processing/pressing will lose some of their amazing benefits. For this reason, Andreas' oils are Cold Pressed, ensuring you and your pets benefit from the highest quality cold, pressed oils available.
Andreas' Pet Bundle for Dogs and Cats includes 207ml Pumpkin Seed Oil and 207ml Hemp Seed Oil (0% THC).
It is important to use these two Andreas Seed Oils together, as each has a separate function:
Pumpkin Seed Oil has been found to have anti-microbial, anti-fungal, antiparasitic and anti-viral properties for your pet.
Hemp Seed Oil contains a perfect ratio of Omega-6 (linoleic acid) to Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) fatty acids, especially effective for dogs.
Hemp Seed Oil (207ml)
Andreas Hemp Seed Oil is considered one of the most nutritious oils available. It is easily digestible in its raw state. Unlike fish oil, hemp seed oil contains the perfect ratio of Omega-6 (linoleic acid) to Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) fatty acids. These are essential fatty acids, meaning your dog can’t produce them and needs to get them in his diet. For this reason, a good balance of these Omega oils is critical to your dog’s health because they work synergistically in the body.
Omega fatty acids are highly beneficial for dogs. Those with skin and coat conditions can benefit tremendously. Dry skin, allergies, and excessive shedding, just to name a few!
Cannabis sativa actually means“useful hemp” in Latin. We invite you to add Andreas Hemp Seed Oil to your dog’s diet and see the difference it can make.
It is important to note that Hemp seed oil does not contain THC and there is no need for concern.
Note: If your dog is eating a poultry-based diet, adding hemp seed oil may cause an imbalance because chicken is already high in polyunsaturated fats and linoleic acid. In that case, flaxseed oil is the better choice for chicken-based diets.
BENEFITS OF HEMP SEED OIL FOR DOGS
- Improves the condition of the skin and fur
- Reduces shedding and dandruff
- Strengthens the immune system
- Supports good heart health
- Supports healthy organ function
- Healthy Growth and Development
- Positive effects on brain function
- Positive effects on fertility/reproduction
Pumpkin Seed Oil (207ml)
Pumpkin seeds are mini-powerhouses of nutrition. They are a very valuable source of zinc, which is concentrated in the very thin layer found underneath the shell, called the endosperm envelope. The seeds also contain vitamin E, including alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol, delta-tocopherol, alphatocomonoenol and gamma-tocomonoenol. In addition, they are incredibly rich in manganese, phenolic antioxidants and antioxidant phytonutrients like lignans, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and iron.
Pumpkin seed extract and oil have been found to have anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties. Pumpkin is a natural remedy for intestinal worms. However, the seeds are found to be significantly more effective than the flesh. The seeds are not commonly allergenic and do not contain measurable levels of oxalates.
BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEED OIL FOR PETS
An anti-parasite treatment (natural dewormer) for intestinal parasites like tapeworm. Cucurbitin is one identified active component that works through paralysis of the parasites and allows them to be eliminated naturally. The vitamin A in pumpkin seeds is said to increase resistance to parasite larvae.
- Supports Healthy Kidneys & Bladder
- Prevents Bladder & Kidney Stones
- Prevents UTI infections
- Supports Healthy Bones
- High Antioxidants
- A digestive system ‘tonic’ that supports healthy digestion and soothes the digestive tract.
- An ulcer treatment in horses.
- An excellent source of antioxidants, omega 3, protein, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, folic acid, and Vitamin A.
- Immune system support
- The essential fatty acids contained in pumpkin seed oil help moisturize your pet’s skin and fur from the inside out.
Save 10% by buying Andreas' Pet Bundle:
- Shake well before each use
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Do not use for cooking or frying
- Hemp Seed Oil: 1 teaspoon a day for a large dog. 1/2 teaspoon for a smaller dog and cats
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: 1 teaspoon a day for large dog. 1/2 teaspoon for a smaller dog and cats
- Do not Heat/Cook with these oils
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Seeds
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- Hemp Seed Oil: Organic Hemp Seeds
Why are our Seed Oils only sold in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.