Cold Pressed Heirloom Fennel Seed Oil
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is an aromatic herb that has been widely used as a spice and traditional medicine. It originated in the Mediterranean, but today it is cultivated all over the world. Fennel has a rich history of use because of its many nutritious properties. Since the time of Hippocrates, it was used as medicine.
Fennel seeds are a concentrated source of the minerals copper, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, selenium, and magnesium. They're also high in vitamin C, vitamin A, as well as B complex vitamins B1, B6, B2, and niacin B3. The seeds contain powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, most potent being anethole known for its anticancer, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Fennel seeds promote the production of gastric enzymes and aids digestion.
Fennel Relieves Bloating
Helps relieve gas and bloating quickly. Fennel seeds have antispasmodic and carminative effects, which can help treat other serious digestive ailments, like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Eases Digestion Pains
Helps relax and sooth muscles of the digestive system, which stimulates bile flow and reduces pain associated with digestion.
Reduces Acid Reflux
Fennel may also be beneficial for people with acid reflux. Adding Fennel to your diet can help balance the pH level within your stomach, and can reduce reflux after meals
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF FENNEL OIL
- Relieves indigestion and digestive troubles, speeds digestion
- Helps with IBS symptoms
- Eases monthly menstrual cycles
- Supports a Healthy Lymphatic System
- May improve Eye Health and Eyesight
- Reduces Asthma Symptoms
- Natural mild expectorant- helps loosen congestion in the lungs and sooth a persistent cough
- Helps suppress sweet cravings
- Anemia: pairing high-vitamin-C foods, such as fennel, with iron-rich foods can improve the ability of the body to absorb iron.
- Reduces water retention - helps flush out excess fluids as it works as a diuretic. Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Anti-fungal properties
- May increase breast milk secretion in nursing mothers
Fennel Seeds are a Superfood for Weight Loss
Fennel has a long history of use as a weight-loss aid. Fennel seeds are known to have been eaten during Lent and fasts to stave off hunger and stimulate movement in the digestive system. Fennel seed oil can help support weight loss because it can boost your metabolism while suppressing your appetite.
Also, fennel seeds have diuretic properties. They increase urine output and flush out the excess fluid from the body.
Fennel is an antiseptic, can help reduce gut spasms, helps prevent gas and bloating, speed digestion, has purifying and detoxifying effects, is an expectorant, a powerful antioxidant, natural laxative, and even a mouth freshener!
Andreas Seed Oils produces the only cold pressed, heirloom Fennel Seed Oil in the world.
Buy Andreas' Heirloom Fennel Seed Oil:
- Shake well before each use
- Take 5-10 drops, 2-3 times per day.
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- 100% Organic Fennel Seed Oil,
Absolutely Nothing Else!
- Fennel Seed Oil made via our Unique Cold Press Technology using Certified Organic, Non-GMO Fennel Seeds
Why are our Seed Oils only sold in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.