Fennel Seed Oil 100% Organic Heirloom (30ml) – Cold Pressed
This is NOT an Essential Oil
Fennel Seed is known to be a potent and powerful aid for digestive health. Like its root plant, it has a licorice-like flavor and aroma. Fennel is an antiseptic, can help reduce gut spasms, helps prevent gas and bloating, speed digestion, has purifying and detoxifying effects, is an expectorant, a powerful antioxidant, natural laxative, and even a mouth freshener!
Fennel is used by mouth for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants among others. It is also used on the skin for excessive body hair growth in women, vaginal symptoms after menopause, and to prevent sunburn. info sourced from: www.webmd.com
Fennel seeds are a concentrated source of the minerals copper, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, selenium, and magnesium. They’re also high in vitamin C, vitamin A, as well as B complex vitamins B1, B6, B2, and niacin B3. The seeds contain powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, most potent being anethole known for its anticancer, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Fennel Seed Oil, Cold Pressed Benefits
- Helps with IBS symptoms
- Reduces Asthma Symptoms
- Helps suppress sweet cravings
- Eases monthly menstrual cycles
- May improve Eye Health and Eyesight
- Supports a Healthy Lymphatic System
- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Anti-fungal properties
- May increase breast milk secretion in nursing mothers
- Relieves indigestion and digestive troubles, speeds digestion
- Natural mild expectorant- helps loosen congestion in the lungs and soothe a persistent cough
- Anemia: pairing high-vitamin-C foods, such as fennel, with iron-rich foods can improve the ability of the body to absorb iron. Reduces water retention – helps flush out excess fluids as it works as a diuretic.
How Fennel Seeds aid Digestion:
- Fennel seeds promote the production of gastric enzymes and speeds digestion
- Helps relieve gas and bloating quickly. Fennel seeds have antispasmodic and carminative effects, which can help treat other serious digestive ailments, like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Helps relax and soothe muscles of the digestive system, which stimulates bile flow and reduces pain associated with digestion
- Fennel may also be beneficial for people with acid reflux. Adding Fennel to your diet can help balance the pH level within your stomach, and can reduce reflux after meals
How Fennel aids wight loss:
Fennel has a long history of use as a weight-loss aid. Fennel seeds are known to have been eaten during Lent and fasts to stave off hunger and stimulate movement in the digestive system. Fennel seed oil can help support weight loss because it can boost your metabolism while suppressing your appetite.
Also, fennel seeds have diuretic properties. They increase urine output and flush out the excess fluid from the body.
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, known as Miron or Violet glass, is deeply coloured and almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here: