Cold-Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil (207ml)
Black Cumin Seed Oil (207ml) has, for many centuries been used as a spice in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine.
These small black seeds contain over 100 chemical compounds, with many more still unidentified. Cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous.
Black cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, potassium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous.
Cold-Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil Benefits:
- Antioxidant rich
- Supports digestive health
- Boosts the immune system
- Defends against harmful cells
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- Fights Fungal and Candida infections
- Promotes weight management, boosts metabolism
- Strengthens the liver and helps it filter toxins from the body
- Supports reduction of antibodies in auto-immune challenges
- Contains strong antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal properties
- Support for Diabetics -improved insulin utilization and sensitivity
- Supports the cardiovascular system -Balances cholesterol & regulates blood pressure
- Promotes joint health -ability to ease joint pain and may reduce symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Supports Healthy Lung Function -helps to clear the lungs & alleviate symptoms of Asthma and bronchitis
A study into Cumin Seed Oil
As studies have shown, black cumin seed oil is a potent antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-parasitic oil. Traditionally, seeds have been used medicinally for: asthma, hypertension, diabetes, inflammation, cough, bronchitis, headache, eczema, fever, dizziness, and gastrointestinal disturbances.
The literature and studies regarding the biological activities of black cumin seeds is extensive, supporting that this oil could be beneficial for the management of: epilepsy, autoimmune disorders, skin irritation and disorders, kidney stone prevention, chronic fatigue, and much more.
Rich in heart-healthy omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids and phytosterols, Andreas Black Cumin Seed Oil may help prevent cardiovascular disease. It may be beneficial for enhancing immune functions, lowering cholesterol.
Due to the process I use to press Andreas Black Cumin Seed Oil, the nutrient-coded fibers naturally remain in the oil, enhancing the flavor and aiding delivery of the full benefits of the seeds.
Also known as Perfect Press or Panaseeda, Andreas Seed Oils are the original Cold Pressed seed oil creator, from organic, non – GMO seeds! Free UK Shipping.
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here: