Cold Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)
Black Cumin Seed Oil (also known as Black Seed Oil) is derived from a plant known as black cumin, native to Southwestern Asia, the Mediterranean, and North Africa.
Our Cold Pressed Black cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, potassium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous.
It’s been used for centuries, from the ancient Egyptians to the famous Greek physician Dioscorides who used it to treat headaches and intestinal parasites. From Hippocrates the ‘father of medicine,’ to the prophet Mohammed who claimed that black cumin worked for every known health concern.
BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL IS RICH IN THREE KEY PHYTOCHEMICALS;
Well-known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. Over 600 modern medical studies have been published.
One of the world's most potent natural AChE inhibitors. AChE inhibitors are used in the treatment of Alzheimer's and other brain diseases, Parkinson's and neurodegenerative conditions.
Thymol has been known to have been used for its antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal actions.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF BLACK CUMIN
- Defends against harmful cells
- Discourages the growth of abnormal cells -anti-tumor activity
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports the cardiovascular system -Balances cholesterol & regulates blood pressure
- Supports digestive health
- Contains strong antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal properties
- Strengthens the liver and helps it filter toxins from the body
- Supports Healthy Lung Function -helps to clear the lungs & alleviate symptoms of Asthma and bronchitis
- Antioxidant rich
- Promotes weight management, boosts metabolism
- Fights Fungal and Candida infections
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- Support for Diabetics -improved insulin utilization and sensitivity
- Supports reduction of antibodies in auto-immune challenges
- Promotes joint health -ability to ease joint pain and may reduce symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
HOW TO USE BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL
- Try it with honey: Try mixing a teaspoon of black cumin seed oil with a little organic raw honey if you find the taste to be too strong.
- Use it in the kitchen: Add to hummus dips or salad dressings to enjoy the added flavor and nutritional benefits.
- For Weight Management: Take a teaspoon first thing in the morning in some water to kick start your metabolism.
- Smooth & Clear Skin: You can mix it into a homemade face mask or an exfoliating scrub, or use it as a moisturizer on its own. Black seed oil will purify and moisturize your skin.
- Nourish Your Hair: Moisturize and protect your scalp, encourage hair growth, and prevent hair loss. Add a tablespoon to a natural shampoo or conditioner, or use it as a hair mask.
Buy Andreas' Cold Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil:
- Shake well before each use
- Therapeutic use: take 1-3 teaspoons daily
- Mix in water with 1 tsp organic raw honey
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- 100% Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil,
Absolutely Nothing Else!
- Black Cumin Seed Oil made via our Unique Cold Press Technology using Certified Organic, Non-GMO Black Cumin Seeds
Why are our Seed Oils only sold in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.