Cold Pressed Black Sesame Seed Oil
Sesame seeds have many varieties like black, white, brown, tan, and red. However, the black sesame seeds hold high amounts of antioxidant and anti-aging benefits and are best suited for medicinal purposes.
They’re packed full of B vitamins, amino acids, and minerals such as iron, copper, magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus. They’re also a rich source of calcium and zinc which are used to keep your bones strong, and high in vitamin E, an important antioxidant nutrient for skin. Great for people with osteoporosis, menopausal women losing bone density, calcium deficiency, or any bone related issues.
Black sesame seeds have powerful preventative properties due to sesame lignans known as sesamin and sesamol. These antioxidants provide defense against harmful free radicals.
Black Sesame Seeds are well known as an ancient Anti-Aging food.
Sesame seeds can do wonders for preventative ageing – especially for hair. Its nutrients nourish the scalp and also boost melanin production, which is responsible for creating hair pigments.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF BLACK SESAME
- Full of powerful antioxidants
- Defends against harmful free radicals
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Keeps Bones Healthy - magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, copper, iron and zinc all play a role in maintaining bone density
- Kidney Health
- Anti-parasitic -removes intestinal worms
- Can promote lactation in nursing mothers
- Helps balance hormones
- Decreases symptoms of menopause
- Nourishes hair
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Supports the nervous system Helps protect against DNA damage from radiation due to sesamol
Buy Andreas' Cold Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil:
- Shake well before each use
- Therapeutic use: take 1-3 teaspoons daily
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- 100% Organic Black Sesame Seed Oil,
Absolutely Nothing Else!
- Black Sesame Seed Oil made via our Unique Cold Press Technology using Certified Organic, Non-GMO Black Sesame Seeds
Why are our Seed Oils only sold in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.