Cold Pressed Coriander Seed Oil
Coriander seed, this ancient remedy for promoting healthy levels of inflammation and keeping gut problems at bay, is by far the easiest (natural) way to balance your belly. It helps create that optimal environment in your gut where your own GOOD BACTERIA can grow and thrive naturally.
Coriander oil delivers a powerful dose of balanced healthy fats straight to your gut. Healthy fats (especially the omegas) that help to promote balanced levels of inflammation everywhere in your body. These fats immediately go to work, giving your body what it needs to support healthy bacteria.
Cold pressed from thousands of organic coriander seeds. Each drop of oil is extracted without the use of heat, meaning that there is absolutely no damage to its nutritional properties.
— THE FATHER OF MEDICINE —
BELIEVED THAT MOST HEALTH PROBLEMS START IN YOUR GUT.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF CORIANDER
- Supports organ health to help flush out toxins
- Fights fungal and candida infection
- Improves Gut Health-contributes to a balanced microbiome
- Contains powerful free radical fighting antioxidants
- Lowers blood sugar
- Helps decrease blood pressure
- Helps to remove heavy metals
- Helps ease digestive issues such as indigestion, and flatulence
- Antispasmodic -helps reduce muscle spasm and cramps
- Natural bacteria-balancing properties
- Natural aphrodisiac
Coriander Seed Oil is a staple for our founder, Andreas.
"After taking Andreas Coriander Seed Oil in the years since, I have not been affected by common illnesses such as colds and influenza. I have seen health miracles happen in my family, as well as in other families, while taking this oil.
My family uses Andreas Coriander Seed Oil for dental hygiene, digestion, prevention of food-borne illness, detoxing from heavy metals, and to reduce fever. I never leave the house without a bottle of Andreas Coriander Seed Oil, and I recommend you do the same.”
– Andreas Wecker, Founder of Andreas Seed Oils
You can add coriander oil to food after it’s been cooked. You can also add it to a smoothie, Guacamole & Salsa, Hummus or a salad — anything not too hot!
Buy Andreas' Cold Pressed Coriander Seed Oil:
- Shake well before each use
- 1 dropper under the tongue or with water.
- Up to 3 droppers/day.
- Optimal time to take morning on an empty stomach, and/or 20 minutes before bed.
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- 100% Organic Coriander Seed Oil,
Absolutely Nothing Else!
- Coriander Seed Oil made via our Unique Cold Press Technology using Certified Organic, Non-GMO Coriander Seeds
Why are our Seed Oils only sold in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Coriander seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals, including iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and magnesium. Known as a natural antioxidant with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
100% Cold Pressed in small batches
Instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
Pick & Mix & Save! Multibuy ANY of our Seed Oils for a discount.
Choose 3 or more bottles, SAVE 10%
Choose 6 or more bottles, SAVE 15%
Choose 12 or more bottles, SAVE 20%
Just add your desired quantities of any of our single bottles of cold pressed seed oils for your discount to be applied to your basket.Contact us for wholesale quotes