Premium Flax Seed Oil
Flax Seed oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid a-linolenic acid (ALA), with even more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing ALA omega-3 content than fish oil. Flax seed oil also contains lignans, which have powerful antioxidant and estrogen properties.
Flax contains up to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods. Flax lignans have shown promising effects in reducing growth of cancerous tumors, especially hormone-sensitive ones such as those of the breast, endometrium and prostate.
- Premium Flax Seed Oil (207ml) Also known as Linseed oil is highly recommended for general well-being and whole-body nutrition.
- It is considered to be nature’s richest vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids, required for the health of almost all body systems.
- Flax Seed Oil contains twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids as fish oil.
- Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil also contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber, and manganese.
- The oil also a good source of the minerals copper, phosphorus, and iron.
Studies have shown:
That due to the ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, along with being a rich source of lignans and a multitude of nutrients and minerals, flax seed oil may be beneficial for the management of the following health conditions:
- Reduces cholesterol
- Relieves constipation
- Balances blood sugar
- Cardiovascular health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Helps with weight loss
- Immune system function
- Helps repair cell membranes
- Improves Hair, Skin, & Nails
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Improves Joint and Muscle mobility
- Supports Brain Health, cognition and concentration
- Can help protect the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- May ease arthritis, especially in rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus
- Improves Sleep -increasing levels of sleep-regulating serotonin
- Helps decrease Menopausal symptoms and regulate Menstrual Cycles
Amongst a host of other health and wellness-related conditions.
Easy on your bowels
Ingesting Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil maximizes the effectiveness of the beneficial nutrients found in the seeds, without the potential digestive issues associated with eating the seeds themselves.
Better Omega-3 absorption than ground flax seeds and won’t aggravate bowel conditions.
Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil is easily and quickly absorbed by the body, and does not tax the liver or other organs.
Ingesting Flax Seed Oil
Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil maximizes the effectiveness of the beneficial properties found in the seeds, without the potential digestive issues sometimes associated with eating the seeds themselves.
- Chronic pain
- Cardiovascular health
- Crohn’s Disease
- Lyme Disease
Flax Seed Oil Recipe:
This salad dressing is bursting with a lot of flavor and omega-3 fatty acids. Add …
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed oil blend
- Shake Well
- Therapeutic use: Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- No refrigeration required
- For a deep sleep take 1 tablespoon before bed
- Try adding 1 tablespoon into smoothies or salads
- Do not use for cooking or frying
- Organic Flax Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO Flax Seeds
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonicglass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Miron Glass Functionality
The sun emits visible and invisible light parts. The visible spectrum becomes discernible to our eyes when white light is channeled through a glass prism.
The light also contains a part which is invisible to our eyes and lies in the radius of electromagnetic wavelengths of infra-red and UV-A.
There is a large spectrum of packaging materials available nowadays, of which many are permeable to visible light.
Miron Violet glass blocks the complete spectrum of visible light with the exception of the violet part.
At the same time, it allows a certain part to be permeable for radiation in the spectral range of UV-A, and infrared light.
This unique combination offers optimal protection against the aging processes that are released by visible light, thus lengthening the durability and potency of products.
In order to substantiate these advantages, Miron Violet Glass AG has conducted a series of tests themselves and in cooperation with scientific institutions.
Learn more here:
For customers in the United States of America please visit this link to purchase Andreas Seed Oil’s internationally