Cold Pressed Flax Seed Oil
Flax Seed oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid a-linolenic acid (ALA), with even more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing ALA omega-3 content than fish oil. Flax seed oil also contains lignans, which have powerful antioxidant and estrogen properties.
Flax contains up to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods. Flax lignans have shown promising effects in reducing growth of cancerous tumors, especially hormone-sensitive ones such as those of the breast, endometrium and prostate.
Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil also contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber, and manganese. It is also a good source of the minerals copper, phosphorus, and iron.
High Omega-3 absorbsion, yet easy on your bowels.
Ingesting Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil maximizes the effectiveness of the beneficial nutrients found in the seeds, without the potential digestive issues associated with eating the seeds themselves.
Better Omega-3 absorption than ground flax seeds and won't aggravate bowel conditions.
Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil is easily and quickly absorbed by the body, and does not tax the liver or other organs.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF FLAX SEED
- Reduces Inflammation
- Cardiovascular health
- Reduces cholesterol
- Supports Brain Health, cognition and concentration
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Helps with weight loss
- Relieves constipation
- Can help protect the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps repair cell membranes
- Improves Joint and Muscle mobility
- Improves Sleep -increasing levels of sleep-regulating serotonin
- Helps decrease Menopausal symptoms and regulate Menstrual Cycles
- May ease arthritis, especially in rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus
- Immune system function
- Balances blood sugar
- Improves Hair, Skin, & Nails
Try our tasty Flax Seed Oil Recipe
This salad dressing is bursting with a lot of flavor and omega-3 fatty acids. Add ...
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed oil blend
Buy Andreas' Cold Pressed Premium Flax Seed Oil:
- Shake well before each use
- Therapeutic use: take 1-3 teaspoons daily
- Mix in water with 1 tsp organic raw honey
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- 100% Organic Flax Seed Oil,
Absolutely Nothing Else!
- Flax Seed Oil made via our Unique Cold Press Technology using Certified Organic, Non-GMO Flax Seeds
Why are our Seed Oils only sold in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Our Cold Pressed Flax Seed Oil is highly recommended for general well being and whole body nutrition.
Nature’s richest vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids, required for the health of almost all bodily processes including heart health, brain function, inflammation, proper cellular growth, digestive health, skin elasticity, joint mobility, and blood sugar balance.
100% Cold Pressed in small batches, instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
Pick & Mix & Save! Multibuy ANY of our Seed Oils for a discount.
Choose 3 or more bottles, SAVE 10%
Choose 6 or more bottles, SAVE 15%
Choose 12 or more bottles, SAVE 20%
Just add your desired quantities of any of our single bottles of cold pressed seed oils for your discount to be applied to your basket.Contact us for wholesale quotes