Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil (207ml)
Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil (207ml) is nature’s most perfectly balanced plant oil because it has a very healthy 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3. In the modern diet, the ratio of Omega 6 to 3 can be as distorted as 20:1 (trans fats, and processed vegetable fats being to blame for this). Views vary, but most agree that the ratio should be between 5:1 and 3:1.
Hemp Seed Oil Benefits
- Rich in Vitamin D
- Provides Chlorophyll
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports Bone Health
- Good for psoriasis and eczema
- Supports heart and brain health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Rich in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
- May help alleviate arthritis and joint pain
- Deeply moisturizes and nourishes Skin and Hair
- Optimum ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- High in Amino Acids -contains all 9 of the essential amino acids that our bodies cannot produce on their own
Andreas Hemp Seed Oil is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant. GLA has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body.
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here:
What are seed oils? Should they be cold pressed?
Learn more here: