Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil is nature’s most perfectly balanced plant oil because it has a very healthy 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3. In the modern diet, the ratio of Omega 6 to 3 can be as distorted as 20:1 (trans fats, and processed vegetable fats being to blame for this). Views vary, but most agree that the ratio should be between 5:1 and 3:1.
Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil Benefits
- Reduces inflammation
- Provides Chlorophyll
- Supports Bone Health
- Good for psoriasis and eczema
- Strengthens the immune system
- Supports heart and brain health
- Rich in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
- May help alleviate arthritis and joint pain
- Deeply moisturizes and nourishes Skin and Hair
- Optimum ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- High in Amino Acids -contains all 9 of the essential amino acids that our bodies cannot produce on their own
Boost your metabolism
Hempseed and hemp oil are unparalleled when it comes to creating a radical metabolism! Your metabolism depends on the health of your cells, which in turn depends on those all-important essential fats—the omega-6s and omega-3s. Hemp contains a near-perfect ratio of 3:1 omega-6 linoleic acid to omega-3 linoleic acid. Unlike flax, hemp has valuable Super Omega-3 (SDA) and Super Omega-6 (GLA), which can help the body metabolize fat.
Get creative in the kitchen
Bump up your nutrition and healthy fats by adding hemp seed oil to:
- Salad dressings
- Protein shakes
- Sandwich spreads
- Pesto…and more!
Hemp Seed Oil
A good portion of hemp’s omega-6 fat is in the form of GLA (gamma linoleic acid), well known for its ability to encourage weight loss, sustain energy, reduce cravings, lower inflammation, and improve blood sugar and lipid profiles. GLA also provides substantial anti-inflammatory effects and proven to naturally balance hormones.
Hemp oil is the epitome of heart-healthy foods, largely due to its sterols. Hemp oil also contains tocopherols and phytols which reduce your risk of heart disease and Alzheimer’s. Hemp supports the immune system by promoting healthy intestinal flora and anti-aging protection for skin, hair and nails, and its ample DHA is fabulous for your eyes and brain.
Andreas Hemp Seed Oil is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant. GLA has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Shake Well
- Therapeutic use: Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- No refrigeration required
- Not suitable for cooking or frying. Do not apply heat because even modest cooking temperatures will denature their delicate fats and damage nutritional properties.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO raw hemp seeds
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For customers in the United States of America please visit this link to purchase Andreas Seed Oil’s internationally